About Me

My photo
This is my journal of experiences, thoughts, ideas, and experiments; it is erratic, sometimes fruitless, sometimes profound (at least for me). I don't advertise it, but I don't mind the occasional cyber-wanderer taking a gander at it. I tend to meander when I write, to jump to new topics without transition, and some things I say are tied to things I've talked about before, so feel free to hop around and just read what pops out at you.

Sticky poetry

Posted: Sunday, September 20, 2009 by Sir Lancealot in Labels: , , , , , , , , ,
0

Diggin' on diplo,
reachin' for the moon,
carryin' the stars.
How far back was that?


The sun burns with
lust, and anger, and every vice
rolled up into one
big bright beautiful "good" over the world

Yes, we run from hell
But don't you know
life's a racetrack?

And an ice cream cone,
and a box of chocolates.
How about a fuckin' rainbow
while we're at it? We fall
at the dusty, time-worn
feet of time again today,
but since there's no floor

since there's no floor
we'll fall forever, and
it's called entropy, and
it was good.
When it happens
you only feel peace

or shock at the peace

knowing what was never really there.

0 comments: