About Me

My photo
This is my journal of experiences, thoughts, ideas, and experiments; it is erratic, sometimes fruitless, sometimes profound (at least for me). I don't advertise it, but I don't mind the occasional cyber-wanderer taking a gander at it. I tend to meander when I write, to jump to new topics without transition, and some things I say are tied to things I've talked about before, so feel free to hop around and just read what pops out at you.
Posted: Thursday, September 30, 2010 by Sir Lancealot in
0

I don't know what I am anymore... can that be okay? Can I not just be?
Who I am hates who I've been.

I demand nothing of the world, so that the world will demand nothing of me.  It may try to bully me, to tell me how to live, what to do and who to be, may try to take everything it can away from me, but I shall continue to swim.

Xeno, Leon Durango, Jackal, Kura, Johnny Deeper.  These are and will be some of my aliases; I am experimenting with the possibilities of reality, of existence; I will change my identity frequently in the coming years, cultivating various reputations for myself.  I shall be like an actor, but not for movies, for real world experiences.  In short, I shall insert wonderful, beautiful, mysterious events and character into people's everyday lives.

I ate Pampas grass for three days, and I'm not sick. Literally, one day all I had was donut, coffee, pampas grass, and blackberries.  I haven't found any reports of it being edible, and have found debates about it being potentially toxic to horses, and one site claimed it had "Major toxicity".  Have I stumbled on something?

0 comments: