About Me

My photo
This is my journal of experiences, thoughts, ideas, and experiments; it is erratic, sometimes fruitless, sometimes profound (at least for me). I don't advertise it, but I don't mind the occasional cyber-wanderer taking a gander at it. I tend to meander when I write, to jump to new topics without transition, and some things I say are tied to things I've talked about before, so feel free to hop around and just read what pops out at you.

Day One of Barefoot!

Posted: Monday, October 4, 2010 by Sir Lancealot in
0

How many days can I go without shoes?  I have flip flops but I'm trying to minimize their use; I wore them once yesterday, in the recycling center.  I'm going to carry them and some hiking boots, but I still want to count; I've been mostly barefoot the past few days but today will be the first official! 



I came up to SF for the Bluegrass festival, I went snooping around my neighbors things and found a bottle of like 25 Lorazepams, which are like Valium, which I shared with my surfers.  I had a total of 6, they were pretty sweet, just two and a beer and you're good for several hours.  I'm done with them now, though, it was something to try.  Now I missed my ride to SLO and have to finagle my way down there; we'll see how quick I can get there!  If all else fails I can at least go hitch.

0 comments: