About Me

My photo
This is my journal of experiences, thoughts, ideas, and experiments; it is erratic, sometimes fruitless, sometimes profound (at least for me). I don't advertise it, but I don't mind the occasional cyber-wanderer taking a gander at it. I tend to meander when I write, to jump to new topics without transition, and some things I say are tied to things I've talked about before, so feel free to hop around and just read what pops out at you.
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2017 by Sir Lancealot in
0


Avast! the mirror-faced metastatic demon incubus may catch hold of your loved ones this very day! 

https://scout.ai/story/the-rise-of-the-weaponized-ai-propaganda-machine

This really hits it home for me. Having spent 8 years under the roof of a child molester, I reeled in high school. Sort of been reeling since. I actively kill my sexual instinct, and as you can imagine that has affected my social and professional life.
Having discovered that one of my caregivers was a child molester after 8 years under his alcoholic, violent reign, this is too real. I think I took it worse than the victim did.
I never knew my father and my stepdad was a child molester, which we discovered my freshman year. You wanna talk about a struggle with sexual identity. The concept of owning one's urges for some reason only now made sense. Though interestingly that was one of the only things they discussed with me --using I statements-- I


0 comments: