About Me

My photo
This is my journal of experiences, thoughts, ideas, and experiments; it is erratic, sometimes fruitless, sometimes profound (at least for me). I don't advertise it, but I don't mind the occasional cyber-wanderer taking a gander at it. I tend to meander when I write, to jump to new topics without transition, and some things I say are tied to things I've talked about before, so feel free to hop around and just read what pops out at you.
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2017 by Sir Lancealot in
0

Have you ever heard of an ecovillage?  

    No-harm, High-fidelity living, with ample opportunity to try new things, and daily practices to build joy and hone skills. At this intentional community we intend to have several cooperative businesses... meaning the people it serves are the people who make its decisions.
Looking for help starting an ecovillage. Allll about smart, cocreative, non-toxic, High-fidelity living, Does this sound like you? At this intentional community we intend to have several cooperative businesses...which is like a normal business only the customers (or employees) are its shareholders. Got a lot of directions we could go... but for now we're experimenting with different architectures, seeding a polyculture farm, and forming a media and cultural center. We need some infrastructure, machines, voices, smiles, art, hands, hearts and ideas to collaborate to provide for our needs mutually... We want to COALESCE culture not ostracize it. People can spin off and specialize but we have a space where we can have a holistic core. Who's down?

http://cooperativesforabetterworld.coop/

https://www.ncba.coop/about-us/organization/7-cooperative-principles

http://gen.ecovillage.org/sites/default/files/files/gen_international_flyer-2014.pdf

0 comments: