About Me

My photo
This is my journal of experiences, thoughts, ideas, and experiments; it is erratic, sometimes fruitless, sometimes profound (at least for me). I don't advertise it, but I don't mind the occasional cyber-wanderer taking a gander at it. I tend to meander when I write, to jump to new topics without transition, and some things I say are tied to things I've talked about before, so feel free to hop around and just read what pops out at you.

Tuck it up story game

Posted: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 by Sir Lancealot in
0

Just wanted to throw down a couple scandals.... The first one I made up to try out Tucker Max's writing style, and the second one is bona fide real deal.  I even tried to keep exaggeration down, too.


So...
 Amanda was in my English class.  Blonde, okay looking--plenty that I knew i wouldn't think twice about taking every single liberty granted in the Bill o' Rights and the Kama Sutra, plus a few that weren't, if we were ever at a party together and happened to be standing next to each other (and I was conscious enough to notice/do something about it).  Then again, that's kinda true of pretty much any girl.  She also had that kinda voice that somehow managed to sound like she was both 12 and 20 at the same time.  The kinda voice that'd make you wish you were her daddy wishin' you weren't her daddy.  You get it.  Other than her voice and semi-innocence she wasn't much interest to me for the duration of the semester.  
Except there's another thing I didn't mention.  She was a spitting-fucking-image of my roommates girlfriend.  Not like long-lost twin status, but just like your neck would fall off from doing a double-take about it, and then it'd be fucking awkward for you the whole damn time cuz she thinks she caught you checking her out hard.  So she flirts and you can't do anything but be uncomfortable cuz no amount of coldness short of a hard diss would get her to stop.  I didn't have a thing for his girlfriend, either, but I always get strong urges to take other guys' girls--but I've learned to draw that line.  
This was just a funny little prank that put itself together in my ahead.  And what other luck would I get than that great prankster Gawd all-high, putting us at a party together before the semester was out.  There were plenty more colorful fish around, so I wasn't even there in my head.  We had our distance most of the night, though partly because she was in the crowd standing around as I was shouting to some guys about how I'd met the one's sister and she was so nasty in bed I had to stop, take the dog out the room and give her earplugs so she wouldn't shit herself--ya know, bullshit stories like that.
Well you know what happens next, shit cooled down, I talked to a group while she just stood there looking delicious to me.  Eventually we head back to campus, and I make sure she's all hot and bothered before I hit it--I want her to be as animated as possible.  I have one goal this evening: even bigger than getting some.  It was solely so I could be fucking this girl when my roommate walked in and freaked the fuck out.  How do you expect me to pass up an opportunity like that!?  And it worked out perfectly.  He's been playing fucking cartoon video games with his dork-as-shit friends all night.  None of their dreams of the ultimate life goes beyond their parent's basement...  He deserved to be mocked.  This   I don't like to brag--I'm also not a liar--but I wanna make it clear that it's no easy feat getting hard when you are suppressing a laugh and expecting another dude to walk in any minute!

  

0 comments: